- 305 m2
- 1 023 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 2404.00
Monthly Levy: ZAR 2300.00
A warm contemporary custom home.
Perfectly located between the majestic Outeniqua Mountain range and the warm Indian Ocean.
Privacy and solitude are part of Oubaai's appeal.
This 2-level home has a thoughtful layout:
The lower level boasts:
* a guest bedroom with bathroom for family/friends visiting
* a spacious kitchen with eat-in nook
*an open-plan dining and living area with an inpouring of natural light
* the indoor/outdoor feel can be enjoyed with direct access from the living area to the covered patio with built-in braai and the expansive and very welcoming, manicured backyard.
The upper level have:
* the master suite with en-suite bathroom
* 2 guest bedrooms and a separate guest bathroom
* a study/office space with access to a balcony overlooking the estate.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 2 Ensuite
- 1 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Golf Course
- Pets Allowed
- Built In Braai
- Entrance Hall
- Family TV Room