- 216 m2
- 951 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 1400.00
Plan for your future by securing this home specially designed for low cost living.
Positioned in a large fenced garden there is ample space for future expansion. This home faces north to optimise the warmth of the winter sun and the cool summer breezes.
The floorpan offers a harmonious living area on the upper level with sliders out the deck and enjoys a lovely garden outlook.
This level comprises of an open plan lounge with wood burning fireplace, dining, kitchen and bathroom. Stepping up from the lounge are two bedrooms the main with sliders out to the balcony.
The ground level houses an extra length double garage ,laundry area, a shower room plus a single extra height garage.
Further features include:
- There are 2 x lithium batteries with a capacity for another 3 batteries if needed;
- The Inverter is a 5KVA Victron system (worth about R 160 000);
- 1 x 10 000 litre rain water tank with a pump and filtration system;
- For security there is an alarm and “Robo guard” beam plus CCTV system
- (cameras on the outside and inside of the house including the garages plus external beams);
- The property has WIFI fibre available;
- The geyser is a Dewhot stainless steel gas installation (for both bathrooms and kitchen). There is no cross-over for the bottles;
- There is a 15 000 litre soak away sewerage system located at the gate;
- The main gate is automated and solar powered.
- Municipal costs are R 1 400 per month, for refuse removal, water connection and rates.
- The house is 216 m2 and the deck is 40m2 (building plans for deck must still be done)
Make an appointment to view this property.
Wilderness is a coastal town on the Garden Route of the Western Cape Province in South Africa. The village of Wilderness is located within a 20 minute drive of the George Airport, George CBD and Garden Route Mall. Wilderness is set directly on the Touws River Lagoon between the Kaaimans River and the Goukama Nature Reserve and is bordered by the Outeniqua Mountains and the warm Indian Ocean.
It has become a sought-after international holiday destination catering for not only water-sport enthusiasts, but also offering a variety of wildlife, particularly birds, and is the ideal location from which to enjoy rejuvenating hikes, annual cycle tours, adventure marathons, kloofing (canyoning), canoeing, hang-gliding, paragliding, horse-riding, golfing or leisurely scenic drives. Just outside Wilderness, two breath-taking viewing points offer magnificent views of the coastline – namely the ‘Map of Africa Viewpoint’ and ‘Dolphin Point’. A photographic hotspot is the Kaaimans River Bridge and Serpentine River viewpoint, on your way up to Hoekwil. Wilderness and surrounds is home to the Garden Route National Park, Ebb and Flow Camp Site, Kingfisher MTB Enduro Race, Woodville Big Tree, Malachite Bird Hide and Outeniqua Hiking Trail. Weekly markets include award-winning Wild Oats Market in Sedgefield, Outeniqua Farmers Market in George and Milkwood Village evening market in Wilderness every Friday.
Contact Cheryl Capsopoulos your area agent if you interested in investing in real estate she is based in our RE/MAX Eden office in Wilderness, she can assist you with all your property needs in Wilderness, Wilderness Heights, Hoekwil, Boven Lange Valley, Langvlei, Rondevlei, Victoria Bay, and Kleinkrantz.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Garages
- 1 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Pets Allowed
- Scenic View
- Fire Place
- Solar Panels
- Inverter 5KVA 2x Lithium batteries
- Alarm and Robo Beams
- 15000 litre soak away